How to bring back a team page
1. You will be asked to either "Join as a New Participant" or login as a "Returing User".
a. Since you are bringing a team back, you are a returning user.
b. Use the login you used for last year's walk.
c. If you don't remember, there's an option to be emailed your login information.
2. When logged in, you will be asked to enter a team name.
a. Enter the name of the team you would like to bring back.
3. The site will alert you that team name is already taken.
a. You will be asked if you want to bring back that team or enter a different name. You want to click to bring the team back.
4. Once you click to bring back this team, you will be brought to the registration page.
a. Follow the steps to register yourself for this year's walk.
Editing Team and Personal Pages
1. Log into your account.
2. In the upper right hand corner, there will be a button for "Participation Center".
a. The Participation Center allows you to edit your team and personal pages, as well as see your progress toward reaching your fundraising goal. You can also send emails to friends and family encouraging them to sign up and donate towardyour team.
3. Since you are bringing back a page, all your words and pictures will still be there from before. The site allows you to edit and update your page or start over brand new.
4. Add color, words, pictures, and more! Have fun and get creative!
If you have any problems or questions, please contact, Molly Shepherd at (617) 969-6200, x246